Dear diary
I think I am loosing my charm day by day,
The people now seem to have their own say,
The cupid is no more needed to cause magic,
I’m not sure if true love exists its tragic
The world is unhappy; my arrows don’t cause the spark
My targets are overshadowed by misery from dawn to dark
People I don’t hit, feel they have been stung by me
Little kids think they are in love and run around in glee
They barter my magic in gifts flowers and cards
The journey of a lifetime now is of a few yards
My ways seem primitive, the world today is fast
They celebrate love for a day and then call it past
Earlier my magic lingered longer it had no expiry date
Now they make wrong choices and blame it on fate
There is nothing I can do helpless I am
I feel like an artist whose work is a sham
I wish they stop and realise I am there
In face of true love for once I wish they stare.
Luv
Cupid
I think I am loosing my charm day by day,
The people now seem to have their own say,
The cupid is no more needed to cause magic,
I’m not sure if true love exists its tragic
The world is unhappy; my arrows don’t cause the spark
My targets are overshadowed by misery from dawn to dark
People I don’t hit, feel they have been stung by me
Little kids think they are in love and run around in glee
They barter my magic in gifts flowers and cards
The journey of a lifetime now is of a few yards
My ways seem primitive, the world today is fast
They celebrate love for a day and then call it past
Earlier my magic lingered longer it had no expiry date
Now they make wrong choices and blame it on fate
There is nothing I can do helpless I am
I feel like an artist whose work is a sham
I wish they stop and realise I am there
In face of true love for once I wish they stare.
Luv
Cupid
1 comment:
hmm..painstakingly compiled I think?? :)
But hey, c'mon.. its not all that gloomy is it? I believe that true emotions and tue relationships like friendship, love still exist ..
Post a Comment